Lanyards are often used by businesses and corporations to ensure their employees have some form of identification on them. They come in different shapes, sizes, textures, and colours, which makes them highly customizable and useful. At Ezy Lanyards, we’ve seen several customers use lanyards as a promotional or marketing product as well. They encourage their employees to wear them during their commute to and from work and during lunch breaks. In most cases, employees will wear them when they step out of the office during work hours.
Different Kinds of Lanyards
Most people assume lanyards aren’t that versatile and there’s not much they can do to make them stand out. That’s not true. In fact, lanyards can be used as a brand symbol as well; and the colour, texture, and size of it can easily become a brand signature.
• Bootlace Printed – Bootlace lanyards are a very popular product because they’re thin, light, and can be discreet. They come in two different sizes and are relatively inexpensive.
• Faux Leather – Faux leather has a luxurious feel and texture which makes it stand out. The faux leather material is stitched into a polyester ribbon so it’s very comfortable to wear.
• Nylon – Nylon lanyards are durable, maintenance-free, and come in vivid colours and designs. That makes them stand out and catch a prospective customer’s attention immediately. This lanyard is available in three sizes so you have considerable amount of room to incorporate your brand.
• Polyester Ribbed – These bright yet casual lanyards are excellent for outdoor worksites. They’re vividly coloured and immediately catch the eye, which is great for on-site employees.
• Polyester With PVC Strip – This product is ideal for customers who want the lanyards to stand out and catch attention immediately. Most of the product is made from polyester but a small portion of it has a PVC strip. This strip will contain your brand name and logo.
• PVC – If you want something more resilient than nylon or polyester, you should choose a PVC lanyard. It’s very durable and will easy last for years without fading or discolouration. This makes the product a wide investment for companies with large number of long-term employees.
• Polyester and Satin – This lanyard as a mix of polyester and satin to give it a luxurious appearance. The satin is placed in the middle and on top of the polyester belt. It’s often vividly coloured and has a sheen that catches attention immediately.
There are many other kinds of lanyards available in the market, including recycled PET, satin, sublimation, woven, and woven rope. If you want to try out our lanyards, place an order today! We are an Australian owned and operated company so you can be certain about our quality.
We deliver Australia wide if you order a minimum of 100 pieces. Have any questions about lanyards or want to place an order? Get in touch with us at Ezy Lanyards through this contact us form. We’re also available on the phone so give us a call on 1300 753 675 and we’ll be happy to help.